EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
You are crew members on a passenger plane bound for Barbados. You have flown this route countless times already and have experienced everything possible (and impossible) on these flights: technical malfunctions, turbulence … even tour groups who are flying to Hamburg, Berlin, London, or Amsterdam in order to visit so-called “escape rooms” there …But what’s waiting for you today is going to leave everything else in the dust. The weather service already announced that things might get “a little rough,” but now you find yourselves in the kind of electrical storm that can easily throw even an experienced crew into a state of panic. The clouds are almost black, flashes of lightning rip through the dark sky, and rain pounds the engines. Suddenly, an alarm light comes on … and another … and you have a queasy feeling that the rest of the flight might become the greatest adventure that you have ever experienced.Can you solve the riddles, repair the airplane, and land safely?
• Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
• Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
• Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
• Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
• One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.